Tuesday, December 2, 2008

San Diego, it just keeps getting better!





I thought that living in the middle east and traveling to Paris for Christmas was the best way to spend the holiday....well, I think so far this year we have trumped that. We headed out of San Diego for the day and drove up to Big Bear Lake. Let me just say....WOW! We went to a huge tree farm 8,000 feet up in the mountains, cut our own tree, and even stopped to have a snowball fight (it was COLD and 45)before heading back to Rancho Bernardo (it was warm 70s). I've got all my shopping done and the house is decorated to the MAX. I've got my cookie recipes in order and I'm ready for Santa! Hohoho!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're blog is much better than Pete's. I think I'll start reading your instead. Don't tell Pete!

Starbucks Mom said...

Great pictures of the kids. Wow I wish I could drive a few hours away and be in the snow and then head home to warm weather again. I think you really are in the perfect climate. By the way I love your music choice for your blog, I'm a WHAM fan from way back. Maybe I'm just a tad gay too

jenny warren said...

I"m soooo jealous it's not even funny!!!!!