Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mom, Santa isn't real.....












How many years can you get away with "Well, if you don't believe, he won't come?" We headed out to the squadron Christmas party yesterday. I had forgotten how much fun this could be for a small child. Lauren was excited and couldn't wait to see what Santa had for her. Riley couldn't wait to see what he had for him but wondered where the gift really came from. The funny part is that I didn't buy the gift. The squadron supplied the gifts and I didn't know what he was getting either! The kids were thrilled with their gifts. Riley got a glow in the dark action figure, and Lauren got a velvet color it yourself puzzle. Riley played with his action figure most of the day and even carried it up to bed to see it glow. Peter wasn't with us, he had a flight to Arizona and we picked him up at North Island last night. BTW, when we went to go pick up Peter...I thought I would take the kids in the NEX to look around and when we got out of the car, I slammed Lauren's hand in the door. She has a broken finger. It was horrible, I had to unlock the doors to get her hand out. Enjoy the pictures from the party.

2 comments:

Starbucks Mom said...

Oh Suzanne that is horrible about the finger!! Emma did that to Reece last year and luckily it wasn't broken. But ditto about having to open the door to get his hand out. It was covered in the door grease and all bent and mangled. But not broken. I forgot how nice squadron parties were. I really miss those! VT-6 doesn't do a squadron party. The last one we went to was when Emma was 1. Wow that's been awhile. I love your pictures and your choice of music!!

Madden Family said...

Wendy:

Is Riley wearing the Burberry shirt we picked up in Ruwi?

I should have bought one!