Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!
















Two posts in one day....Are things starting to slow down??????



Well, the day started off with homemade crepes (made by me). Then a quick game of Rock Band and showers. We headed out to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Lauren's birthday. After playing lots of games and collecting almost 1000 tickets, the kids cashed in all the tickets (I think they each got a piece of candy and a plastic dinosaur) and we headed out to the bowling alley! One quick stop at Target to see if they had any good sales. Didn't see much but did grab a huge bag of m&ms that would later spill out in the floor of the car. I won the first game, Peter won the second. We all had a great time! Lauren was thrilled with her new Acer laptop, and a new wardrobe for Baby Alive. Now that both kids have their own computer, I should be able to use mine more. No more sharing ;-)

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

I'll always remember you pregnant at the Christmas party in Havelock and thinking you were going to go into labor at any moment. I still remember that tiny baby with dark hair that had such a pixie face and loved to sleep with mom in her bed. Happy Birthday Lauren, you don't remember me, but I remember you :)