Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me.....




Today was a trip to The Nutcracker by the City Ballet.... Two hours with no talking or singing, just dancing.....I wasn't sure what to expect from the kids. Pete's been wanting them to have this culture of performing arts for a few years now. I just didn't think that either one of them would sit through it. This year I lost the battle and it was settled. Pete was taking his Munson family to the Nutcracker for my birthday. The plan was that we were getting dressed up and sitting in the best seats in the house. Everything was fine...we made it downtown, valet parked the car and headed to our seats (amazing view, just four rows from the orchestra). They did it! I can't say that they loved it....But, THEY SAT THROUGH IT!!! BTW, I think that Lauren's finger is going to be fine. She is trying to hide it the best she can in the pictures. Poor girl.

No comments: