Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peek a Boo, I See You......

But where are you? The dog loves the new house (yes, this blog is about the dog). We have a great back yard. It's on a slope but, all the more reason that he likes it. He loves to track little animals and try to find mischief. Today I went outside to call him in before I left to get the kids and I couldn't find him. I looked on both sides of the house and called for him. No dog. I went back in the house and called for him, no dog. So I think to myself, did my 101lb dog with a titanium knee plate jump the fence? I called for him again.....This time, I hear a loud "dog yawn". I looked way up at the top of the slope and guess what?? He was there and saw me the whole time. I had to take pictures....In the picture on the top you can kind of see him. He blends in with the fence.

No comments: