Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So long Starbucks....It was nice knowing ya!



Well, anyone who knows me knows that I have an addiction to the Green Goddess. I can't tell you how much of my husbands hard earned money has gone to this corporation. I have mugs from all over the world sporting the Starbucks logo....I have even been to the very first Starbucks that was opened in Seattle in 1971 (I didn't go there is 1971). Well, things are about to change....I have converted our wet bar in to a coffee bar. I am now serving up my own espressos and lattes. Here are a few photos of the new cafe right here inside my house!! All I need now is my own logo and LED cafe sign to hang in the family room.

2 comments:

Starbucks Mom said...

Suzanne you are speaking my lingo- I knew you and I were cut from the same cloth, I just didn't realize that we were also seperated at birth. OK, if I wasn't planning a visit to San Diego before, this is definitely a trip maker. Alright, I take a mocha with either hazelnut or raspberry. Put in an extra shot of espresso for me. Love ya

The Munson Family said...

You are always welcome here and I have both hazelnut, and raspberry. Raspberry was my most favorite until I tried the toasted marshmallow mocha. No turning back now. :)