Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hot Pink.....




Well, it was one year ago that I called all my friends and family from the middle east and said that my little girl had broken both bones in her arm. I couldn't believe it and I was so sad. They flew us to Dubai and put her tiny little arm in a cast for about 8 long weeks. I missed giving her spa days and letting her swim in our giant tub. I remember the day that We went back up to Dubai to get the cast off. The big saw cutter thing scared her to death and I was sure that she would NEVER WANT TO EVER BREAK HER ARM AGAIN. Well, guess what??? If you haven't heard already, SHE DID IT AGAIN almost a year to the date. Here is Lauren sporting her new hot pink cast. Yes, it does read "Don't do this again" Love, Mom. Next year in October, BUBBLE WRAP!

No comments: