Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!!




Well, My baby is 9 years old. I can't believe it. It's amazing how much joy he has brought and continues to bring to my life. He did fantastic with our move from over seas. He's getting settled here in San Diego and is playing ice hockey for the second year. Yesterday he went to get spacers in his teeth to prepare for the braces he will have the next 18 months. For his birthday, he got his first laptop computer to help with homework and hang on club penguin with his buddies. His sister continues to be her loving self. She is playing piano and has a wonderful teacher. I can't believe in one month she can play three songs by memory! Here are a few birthday pictures...

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

I found you Suzanne, love the pictures and WOW are your kids big and gorgeous. Your going to be fighting off the suitors when they get older:)